by Andrew Pacholyk MS. L,Ac
Create A Worry Free Journal
The Worry Free Journal is a book or record you create to chart progress, make steps to follow and create a journey to building security. It can be used for writing down experiences you have, words that give you power and help you to work toward your protection! This journal is a good place to record your information so that you can go back and look at later.
Tips For Worry Free Journaling
1. Protection is about alleviating fear and worry . Upon waking, pick up your journal and write down any dreams (or nightmares) that may appear to be related to your lack of security and protection.
Worry can only serve you well if you worry and recognize that a plan of action is needed, in a stressful situation and then you act on it. But, when worry becomes overwhelming, this is considered fear.
No matter what type of fear you are experiencing, there are many techniques which will allow us to move forward.
1. By slowly taking away the “layers” of what covers this fear or block, and discovering what is truly at the root of the fear, it enables us to deal with it from a higher point or view and opens up a path in which to rebalance. Write down your main fear that threatens your protection.
2. Look at it on paper. Be honest with yourself when you write them out. Go with your immediate intuition. Fears have a tendency to dissolve when we are looking them face on.
3. Re-balance. As a holistic individual, you know that our bodies are continuously in a state of re-balancing itself. This is how we function. This is how we grow. By holding on to a fear, we are not allowing this processes (your intuitive state) to flow freely. This block can be the cause of a much bigger problem. Write out the possible solutions to relieving this fear.
4. Letting go. By giving this fear up to the universe to handle, you are essentially allowing yourself to release this fear, and in turn strip away any kind of meaning or significance it may have upon you. By letting go, this allows us to move to the next level in our lives. The next natural process. Often times, this is a fear in itself. The fear of “what will happen when I DO move to my next stage in life?” Feeling protected always comes by letting go of the fear. Write down 5 ways you will let go of this emotion that does not serve you.
5. Let your guard down. Let it go. This is not a fear. This is a great journey. Allow yourself to follow it.
6. Being Grounded. Beng grounded is related to our survival instincts, and to our sense of connection to our bodies and the physical plane. Use the crystals in the area below. Lay them in a circle on the floor and lay within the circle. Make this your safe place. Breathe and relax in your safe place. Allow the stones to work by dissolving your negative, unhealthy fears.
7. Being Aware. Ideally, being aware allows us the understanding of fear, which gives us the comfort to feel protected. Once you know what your fear is, you can take steps to address it. Being aware can keep us healthy, secure, and allow us dynamic presence. Use the white light protector exercise.
8. Be Familiar. When we are familiar, we are comfortable and we feel connected with our physical body and the space around us. What makes the fear familiar to you? What do you recognize within this emotion?
9. Deep Breathing. Learn to breath deeper. This is very helpful in stressful situations. It allows for the release of carbon dioxide (stess) and room to take in fresh, soothing air (calm). Close your eyes and imagine your breath as an ocean wave. As you breath in, imagine the ocean wave rolling onto shore, as you exhale, imagine the ocean wave moving back out to sea taking all the debris on the beach with it. This is your breathe cleansing your mind and body with every breathe.
10. As you inspire yourself and build your confidence and self-esteem, you inspire confidence in others. This natural progression is one of the most rewarding gifts you can receive. Write down 10 items, people, places… which inspire, empower and give you a feeling of a protective life. How do these inspirations figure into your life? How will you use these as tool to bring out the most potential and radiant you? Write them down now.
Your worry free journal will show you your particular path to overcoming fear and gaining a feeling of security. At the end of the day, write down everything that you are thankful and appreciative of in your life. So that you will allow your energy to change, vibrating at a higher sense of awareness and that you are internally aligned with what you want to create in your life.
~ “On life’s journey, faith is nourishment, virtuous deeds are a shelter, wisdom is the light by day and right mindfulness is the protection by night. If a man lives a pure life, nothing can destroy him.” ~ Buddha