There is a rhythm to life! From the beat of our hearts to the beat of the streets, everything around us is set to it’s own timing. There is a natural tendency in nature towards harmony.
When something is not in sync, has dissonance or dischord, we know it and can sense or feel it. This creates disharmony between two people or a person and their environment.
When our energies are in sync, this resonance is very apparent. For example, being near someone who is calm, often makes us calm. Being in someone’s home that is arranged beautifully, can create a sense of peace. Women who tend to live in close proximity to one another, often become in sync with their menstrual cycles. Couples in a relationship tend to start talking, acting and even looking like each other after time. These are all examples of entrainment.
Entrainment is an active process. By changing your rhythm and it’s frequency, this changes your vibration. Here are some great exercises and tips for creating harmony in your life NOW!
1. Deep breathing: Slow rhythmic breathing allows you to decrease your heart rate, respiration and therefore, slowing down brainwaves, altering the overall state of your body.
2. Humming: Humming with your own voice can improve health, greatly reduce stress, release negative emotions, strengthen immune system, increase energy and improve self-confidence. This allows you to tune into our own vibration and create peace.
3. Meditation: Fold your hands in your lap and close your eyes, right where you are. Take a few slow deep breaths. Let go of the tension in your neck and shoulders. Focus on a word or phrase (mantra) or follow the rise and fall of your chest.
4. Musical Rhythms: music is one of the best ways to create harmony in your life. Find music, which suits the mood you wish to create. Slow and relaxing, sensual and romantic, fast and energetic. Music naturally entrains the mood of the soul.
5. Color Therapy: By concentrating on a particular healing color, it is the visualization of that color that will be projected. If we focus on a color, the energy emanates from our body and begins to change the frequency that resonates with that particular color.
6. Energy Cycles: The Cycles in Nature are important when doing any kind of entrainment work. When working with the energy of natural cycles, you are likely to get better results. The cycles of the moon and tides have great power. This influence is not a constant, unchanging thing, however, and an understanding of the basic lunar cycles can help us to understand how these cycles influence our lives.
7. Understand Your Biorhythms: Biorhythms are a method to predict three cycles in your life based on your birthday. These cycles are the physical, emotional and intellectual cycle. Each of these cycles goes through different phases: high, low and critical.
8. Seasonal Healing: is one of the best ways to remind ourselves that it is time to evaluate our health. Our moods and bodies change as the seasons change. Our past cultures have learned how to harmonize their bodies with the world around them.
9. Circadian Rhythm: This is our internal daily biological clock. This clock can be influenced by many different elements, such as light and darkness, time of day and temperature.
10. Exercise: Exercise is what your body instinctively wants to do especially under stress: fight or flight, and it works. It burns off some of the stress chemicals which tension produces. Therefore, a tired muscle is a relaxed muscle. Regular exercise builds stamina that can help anyone battle stress. But even something as casual as a walk around the block can help you burn off some of the tension that you carrying around.