This balance between yin and yang is yielding, neutralizing and discharging, as it all happens simultaneously. When there is balance between the two, everything happens spontaneously and naturally. There may be times when we feel that all we do is give or all we do is receive. Remember, you cannot have one without the other. It is simply the ability of recognizing that the opposite is happening as well. So when you are in a situation, which may seem to be not balanced, look closer at the situations and circumstances around you. It is nature’s innate way to find balance automatically, a state of absolute central equilibrium.
Understanding energy demand is essential for projecting energy. Projecting positive energy is an easily learned skill.
1. Have positive expectations. If you believe that it’s going to be fun, positive and to your benefit, it will be.
2. Energy follows thought. Positive energy draws positive results. Negativity is the root that undermines our happiness. The negative ideas we think can manifest in the words we speak. The minute the words leave your lips, is the minute they manifest. Change your thoughts to positive, uplifting ones. Think hope not hopelessness. Think goodness, not evil. Think joy not despair. Energy follows thought. Program thought to be positive and your energy will reflect it!
3. Let the energy flow. This doesn’t mean you can’t also control its flow ? This means allow give and take. You can sense when it is time to project energy outward in order to bring results or pull back and allow the flow to take over. How many times have you had things seem to go wrong in succession and then try to force the outcome? The river analogy is a great example. Yes we can stop the water from flowing with a dam to manipulate it to where we want it to go… but as we also know, sometimes this is not the best path.
Nutshell: Projecting images: destroy disease, strengthen conscious, courage, strength, physical energy, luck, and success. Dense, heavy, and/or opaque. Color: Red, orange, yellow, gold. Crystals: Ruby, diamond, lava, topaz and rhodochrosite are some projecting stones.
Is actually about allowing. Allowing ourselves to receive freely, without resistance, judgement or the need to understand/control this outcome.
1. Accept with thanks. Be grateful for what you receive. It may or may not be exactly what YOU want at the time, but it is what can handle and, of course, what you need.
2. Receiving should be humble. Humility is the beginning of knowledge. A humble person will be grateful for all he receives.
3. Be open and accepting. As we are freely given energy: through thought, words or actions, it is up to us to be available to receive it in a good light (way) and accept good energy like a wave passing through us. It is often brief and fleeting, but those who benefit are those who pay attention.
Nutshell: Receiving images: calming, soothing, inward or magnetic. Meditation, spirituality, wisdom, mysticism and peace. Colors: Translucent, green, blue, blue-green, purple, grey, silver, black, pink and white. Crystals: moonstone, aquamarine, emerald, stones, rose quartz, pink tourmaline, kunzite, lapis lazuli, sugilite, sodalite and sapphire.