This particular plaster is suitable for injuries, which occurred 3-4 weeks ago and have stiffness and pain associated with it.
This warming plaster helps impaired circulation and heals injuries that are cold to the touch, are sensitive to cold or for chronic injuries that are painful and achy in cold, damp weather.
• Extra Strength Hua Tuo Medicated Plaster is effective for temporarily relief of various minor aches and pains of muscles and joints including: minor backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
• This product contains camphor, which is effective at stimulating blood circulation in injured body parts. This can help to reduce pain. The increased circulation to the body part helps to relieve pain and to also increase the absorption of the other ingredients in the plaster.
• This plaster also contains menthol, which is an analgesic that can help to relieve pain in affected body parts.
• Menthol 3%
• Camphor 10%
• Cinnamon Oil
• Clove Bud Oil
• Drynaria Rhizome
• Eleutherococcus Gracilistylus Root Bark
• Fragrant Angelica Root
• Frankincense Oleo-gum-resin
• Ginger Rhizome
• Kaempferia Galanga Rhizome
• Longtube Ground Ivy Herb
• Myrrh Oleo-gum-resin
• Pubescent Angelica Root Safflower Flower
• Schizonepets Herb
• Siler Root
• Tienchi Ginseng Root
Hua Tuo Plasters – 5 plasters (each plaster 6 X 10 cm) per box.