The Celtic Dragon was a gatekeeper to other worlds and guardian to the secrets and treasures of the universe. They were often depicted side by side with the Celtic Gods. As creatures that protect the Earth and all living things, Celtic dragons are considered the most powerful of all the Celtic symbols.
They are used as a symbol of power and wisdom among leaders. Dragons are seen on many coat of arms and on the Welsh flag.
A Brief History of Dragons
* This fantastical creature gets his name from the Greek word meaning “snake”~~
* They are the world-wide symbol of power, strength, sovereignity and spirituality.
* They are known as overseers ~ guardians of treasure and keepers of secrets!
* As overseers, they are granted with the abilities of clairvoyance and wisdom.
* In Japan, they are objects of royalty, while in China, they are a powerful zodiac sign!
* In Britain, the red dragon was a vision to King Arthur, and became the emblem of Wales.
* The Englishman, Sir George was given sainthood for slaying the dragon.
* Archangel Michael is most famous for slaying his brother, Lucifer, the fiery dragon!
This is a huge 2″ inch x 1.25″ inch Tibetan silver winged dragon that comes with an organza pouch and 16” inch black cord with claw clasp.