People with primary ROMANTIC traits (found in your Chinese Zodiac sign) can rapidly make emotional connections with family, friends, customers and co-workers. The 5 defining ROMANTIC personality characteristics include:
1. Expressive: A ROMANTIC personality uses facial expressions, body language and vocal intonation to communicate and add emphasis to their messages. Their engaging presentation style keeps people focused on them and what they are communicating.
2. Intuitive: A ROMANTIC personality makes decisions using a visceral approach. They Instinctively migrate to a decision or idea based upon “feeling” rather than hard data. Their emotional intuition allows them to sense how others are feeling and immediately adjust their message to resonate with the receiver.
3. Impulsive: A ROMANTIC personality reacts quickly to others and to information. They have a tendency to go with their gut intution instead of giving it much thought.
4. Social: A ROMANTIC personality is approachable and gregarious. They usually build instant rapport with strangers, friends, customers and colleagues, which allows them to excel in positions that require strong interpersonal skills.
5. Transparent: Someone with a ROMANTIC personality have difficulty masking emotions; therefore, situations that require negotiation and bluffing are difficult for them. They where their “heart out on their sleeve.”