People with primary POWER traits (found in their Chinese Zodiac sign) are natural leaders who are driven to identify goals and attain them. These self-assured personas quickly earn the respect of their friends, family, co-workers, customers and peers. The 5 defining POWER personality characteristics include:
1. Confident: A POWER personality usually does not fear the unknown and rarely doubts their ability to reach the finish line.
2. Goal-Oriented: Those with a POWER personality tend to be intensely focused on achievements. Their drive to succeed usually makes them ideal candidates for taking on large tasks and projects.
3. Influential: As leaders, POWER personalities are often looked to for answers and assistance, which usually provides them the opportunity to guide family, friends, customers and co-workers.
4. Opinionated: An individual with a POWER personality usually has strong beliefs. They are known for their candor and say what needs to be said. They are formidable debaters, negotiators and salespeople.
5. Decisive: POWER personalities are able to easily make decisions. They are known to quickly size up a situation and determine a course of action. They would have likely already set the path and started leading others down it.
Learn more about your Chinese Horoscope…