There is nothing more beautiful than a confident person. Gaining confidence is easy, when you put your mind to it. It is the most attractive and powerful trait we can have. We are drawn to those who are confident and sure of themselves.
Whatever your idea of confidence is, here you can learn how to create confidence, discover the building blocks of change and make a confidence journal.
Use the power of metaphysics to improve your confidence with music, positive affirmations, visualization, crystals and gemstones and our featured products.
Our Confidence Kit is a great motivator! These "Priority of Life" kits are fun, educational, and a reaffirming way of creating positive energy, confidence, and the desire to achieve what you want in life!! It is a cross between a craft project and a meditation for the soul!
These are positive affirmation kits that help you to connect, learn and find focus. They are designed to assist you in creating your intention, putting your desires out to the Universe and manifesting what you wish. Ask, Believe, Receive. Priority of Life kits are a wonderful "tool" to help you achieve your ultimate goal: BALANCE.
Each kit contains the specific ingredients for completing your "Affirmations" and also contains herbs, a candle, essential oil, incense and complete instructions. Each kit also comes with a FREE HEALING CRYSTAL and Beautiful Gift Bag Try our Confidence Empowerment Kit!
Product Name: Priorities Of Life Kit $29.95 Add to Cart
* Send a Check or Money Order
Candle with Intention
When the time is right to visit your sacred space, allow us to enlighten the journey. Each of our herbal magic candles has been designed with a specific intention using a unique blend of essential oils. Each candle comes with an affirmation and inspirational message.
Confidence is a sensory blend of Pine, Patchouli, Salt and Cypress.
Use your confidence candle to boost your confidence within yourself and bring in stability. This energy works to boost our will power energy center. The scents lend themselves to stimulating your resolve, pride in yourself and assurance in who you are as well as the amazing power you have to offer.
Product Name: Reiki Charged Confidence Pillar $14.00 Add to Cart
* Send a Check or Money Order
Crystal Medicine Wheel
The Medicine Wheel is representative of American Indian Spirituality. The Medicine Wheel symbolizes the individual journey we each must take to find our own path. The Medicine Wheel is a representation of all of creation and how it works within the seasons. The sun, moon and earth are in the circle of the medicine wheel. Each stone tells part of the story. The circle is all of the cycles of nature, day and night, seasons, color, moons, life cycles, and orbits of the moon and planets.
The Deluxe Medicine Wheel set include: 36 stones (including 17 crystals and 19 river stones), representing the elements, directions, messengers from the creators, animals and birth signs and the virtues. An instruction booklet on how to heal with your wheel and a medicine pouch to keep your stones and instructions together. **This set comes with a free sage incense bundle.
The Mini Medicine Wheel set include: 18 stones (including 9 crystals and 9 river stones), an instruction booklet on how to heal with your wheel and a medicine pouch to keep your stones and instructions together.
Product Name: Deluxe Medicine Wheel. $49.95 each Add to Cart
Product Name: Mini Medicine Wheel $34.95 Add to Cart
* Send a Check or Money Order
Crystal Medicine Pouches
Based on the Native American Medicine Pouches, each suede pouch comes with several crystals, sage for cleansing negativity and the best way to use, cleanse and energize them in order to get what you want out of life!! Choose from:
Abundance: Aventurine, Chrysoprase, Citrine, Tiger's Eye
Clarity Pouch: Apache's Tear, Clear Quartz, Lapis Lazuli, Tiger's Eye
Fertility Pouch: Basalt, Carnelian, Chrysoprase, Garnet
Grief Pouch: Amethyst, Amber, Apache's Tear, Aventurine,
Grounding Pouch: Black Onyx, Hematite, Carnelian, Smoky Quartz
Health Pouch: Amethyst, Fluorite, Quartz, Turquoise
Love Pouch: Aventurine, Rose Quartz, Carnelian, Unakite
Strength Pouch: Agate, Aventurine, Bloodstone, Calcite
Sweet Dreams Pouch: Amethyst, Citrine, Garnet, Hematite
Travel Pouch: Aquamarine, Citrine, Hematite, Moonstone
Trust Pouch: Sodalite, Quartz, Pyrite, Turquoise
Wisdom Pouch: Jade, Lapis Lazuli, Ruby, Turquoise
Product Name: Crystal Medicine Pouches $24.95 Add to Cart
* Send a Check or Money Order
Feng Shui Pouches
Strengthen the possibilities in your life! These crystals can be used in any room for a fast and effective way to clear the energy, calm the mind, body, spirit, bring good health, assist in bringing in wealth and for finding help in love and romance. Hold the I Ching coin in your hand as you place one stone in each corner of the room you need help in. Say the positive affirmation that is included in each pouch. This is a great feng shui tool that anyone can use!
Declutter/Clearing: 4 Clear Quartz tumblestones, 1 I Ching Coin
Wealth/Fortune: 4 Jade tumblestones, 1 I Ching Coin
Love/Romance: 4 Rose Quartz tumblestones, 1 I Ching Coin
Calm/Meditation: 4 Amethyst tumblestones, 1 I Ching Coin
Good Health: 4 Aventurine tumblestones, 1 I Ching Coin
Product name: Feng Shui Empowerment Pouches $29.95 Add to Cart
* Send a Check or Money Order
Reiki Grid Sets
This is a necessity for any massage, reiki or energy healer! Many Energy Workers add the subtle vibrations of stone energy as a complement to their
healing sessions or daily lives. Usually this includes the laying on of the appropriate colored stones to coordinate with the Chakra centers, Aura layers, meditating with a particular stone, or wearing the stones as jewelry when the inspiration hits. There are, however, even more uses when stones are set up in a 'Grid' and are properly 'activated'.
A 'Grid' is more simply put, a way to arrange the stones in a sacred geometric pattern. They are then consciously 'activated' by connecting a 'line of Light' between the stones so that they radiate an energy field in the immediate environment in which they are constructed or are essential for distant healing. Our sets have been graciously Reiki-charged and blessed by Dr.Luna Wells.
NOW includes copper conducting energy-grid plate
Copper is considered a strong conductor of energy therefore, increasing the crystals' natural healing powers.
Each beautiful set includes 6 hand selected tumblestones or points, 1 center stone, 1 crystal wand, 1 copper reiki grid plate and complete instructions. We have designed several Crystal Grids for specific healing, transformning and manifesting.
Amethyst Grid-Spirituality- 6 Amethyst Tumblestones, 1 Clear Quartz, 1 Crystal Wand- $45.00
Add to Cart
Sodalite Grid-Meditation- 6 Sodalite Tumblestones, 1 Amethyst, 1 Crystal Wand- $45.00
Add to Cart
Malachite Grid-Transformation- 6 Malachite Tumblestones, 1 Chrysocolla, 1 Crystal Wand- $55.00
Add to Cart
Rose Quartz Grid-All Forms of Love- 6 Rose Quartz Tumblestones, 1 Rhodonite, 1 Crystal Wand- $55.00
Add to Cart
Quartz Grid-Healing- 6 Clear Quartz Points, 1 Amethyst Point, 1 Crystal Wand- $65.00
Add to Cart
Chakra Grid-Balancing- 6 Chakra-correlated Stones, 7th Clear Quartz, 1 Crystal Wand- 75.00
Add to Cart
Black Tourmaline Grid-Protecting- 6 Black Tourmaline, 1 Hematite, 1 Crystal Wand- $85.00
Add to Cart
Copper crystal grid plate only $24.00
Add to Cart
* Send a Check or Money Order
Crystal Empowerment Pouches
These pouches are individually filled with several crystals to strengthen and enhance the best energy for each situation. Each suede pouch comes with several crystals and best way to use, cleanse and energize them in order to get what you want out of life!! Choose from:
Protection Pouch: Bloodstone, Carnelian, Hematite, Obsidian
Happiness Pouch: Citrine, Moonstone, Onyx, Quartz
Luck Pouch: Chrysoprase, Moonstone, Jade, Tiger's Eye
Love Pouch: Rose Quartz, Rhodonite, Sugilite, Unakite
Healing Pouch: Quartz, Sodalite, Sugilite, Turquoise
Money Pouch: Amazonite, Aventurine, Citrine, Tiger's Eye
Psychic Awareness: Amethyst, Herkimer Diamond, Blue Agate, Tiger's Eye
Stress: Agate Stone, Amethyst, Quartz, Rhodonite
Product Name: Empowerment Pouches $24.95 Add to Cart
* Send a Check or Money Order
Ritual Baths for Empowerment
A ritual is a set of actions, performed for their symbolic value or to reach an outcome. Brushing your teeth or eating breakfast is a ritual. We do them everyday.
A ritual bath or magic ceremony involving the use of water to immerse or anoint a subject's body and prepare them to be more aware, conscious and open for new opportunites.
It can be used to cleanse the mind, the body, as well as embrace the spirit. Ritual baths can clear negative energies and prepare yourself for accomplishments.
My ritual baths are made with genuine ingredients obtained from historically true magical sources. My formulas are the result of my research with recipes from my
mentor and teachers of metaphysical studies, ancient Chinese medicine remedies I have learned and Classical Wiccan practices. These are tried and true bathing rituals I give to my patients and
now offer to anyone wishing to improve their life path.
My ritual baths work with the traditional cleansing element of water and infuses a combination of sea salt, crystals, herbs, essential oils and color, which are harmonious with the work to be done.
This is a complete system, leaving no stone unturn in its approach to achieving a specific goal!
I have infused all these elements in an extra large tea bag. Simply run your bath water, state the intention provided and add the ritual tea bag to the water. Follow the instructions and enjoy
Please note: these are serious rituals that work! I have spared no expense in organizing these ancient formulas for all to take advantage of. Your true intention is an important
element in the ritual and I hope you honor the process. All these rituals start with two of my mantras: "do no harm" and "be careful what you wish for". I have created over 50 rituals for empowerment. Click the
Add to cart link to choose the ones you need most.
Product Name: Ritual Bath for Empowerment $49.95 Add to Cart
* Send a Check or Money Order
Magic Eye Stone
These rare, natural occurrences in the crystal world are the "watchers" of the Mineral Kingdom! Each one is a unique formation that happens in all types of gemstones. Their properties are as special. These crystals are a symbol representing the capacity of human consciousness to see beyond the obvious, or perceive beyond the outwardly visible and tangible; to reach that inner source of life which is the font of divine energy and power. This symbolism says that all human beings who use their discriminative powers, can, in the silence of their inner selves, seek the sanctuary of truth and purity. Magic eye stones have been used in many cultures. An Indian symbol that is represented as the third eye, this stone is often used in Chakra Balancing at the Third Eye position and in Aura Cleansing at the Celestial layer.
Please Note: every stone is ONE of a kind, comes in different shapes and colors and are very unique! Andrew will personally hand-choose a wonderful magic eye stone from his large collection, just for you. We include the metaphysical properties and information on how to work with and enjoy your "one of a kind" magic eye stone.
Product Name:Magic Eye Stone $18.00 Add to Cart
* Send a Check or Money Order
The Metaphysical Sampler
This beautiful gift set includes 2 varieties of Incense, an Incense Holder, one of our famous Crystal Healing Pouch and properties, one 0.5 ounce bottle of Crystal Elixir perfume oil, Herbal Candle with affirmation and Color Therapy bath salts.
Product Name: Metaphysical Basket $39.00 Add to Cart
* Send a Check or Money Order
The Deluxe Crystal Gift Set
Stones for Confidence! Tuning in to any energy is the ability to quiet the mind, allowing your inner self, or intuition, to perceive truth. By practicing this art, we develop a sensitivity toward inner information and the ability to condition our mind to listen on a much more subtle level.
This beautiful kit features one of our famous Crystal Healing pouches, 0.5 ounce of Crystal Elixir perfume oil, an energetic, single terminated Quartz Point, a variety of 10 beautifully polished Crystal Tumblestones, Stone and Crystal tips and booklet and a package of natural Sea Salt for cleansing your stones.
Product Name:The Deluxe Crystal Gift Set $39.95 Add to Cart
* Send a Check or Money Order
It is our right to be a confident and assured person. It is our greatest gift and is often the one thing we find most elusive. Our confidence levels are always changing. Especially when we are out of our comfort zone. We tend to only be aware of our lack of confidence when we are placed in an awkward situation. Here are 10 tips for creating and keeping confidence around for the long haul.
1.Visualization and guided imagery: Picturing yourself as the person who is confident, successful and admired can be a very powerful tool. Energy follows thought. When you program your thoughts to reflect your wishes, you tend to put your energy into making it so. The mind can be the most helpful tool in the way we desire to live our lives and be who we want to be. If you can believe it, you can achieve it.
2. Music: Music is the great motivator. Music empowers our spirit and can give us the confidence to grow, realize who we are and even give us strength when we need it most. Music as a confidence tool is as individual as we are. Find the music that gives you passion. The passion to grow, as a budding flower, into the person you wish to become. Let music inspire you, lift you up and find your voice. Music works on the Entrainment Theory. The beat of the music aligns with our heart and body rhythm. Slower music gives us time for reflection, inspiration and introspection. Faster music moves us, motivates us and pushes us forward. Use music to create more confidence in your life.
3. Positive affirmations: These are words or statements that we say to ourselves and out loud to train the mind into positive thinking. "I am a strong and confident person". I will walk with my chin up and be proud today". Saying it out loud, affirms the truth. Saying to a mirror is also a great tool, for it makes us look at ourselves in a re-affirming way.
4. Learning to love yourself more: This is a lesson we can always use and should constantly be working on. Who doesn't need to love themselves more. Love yourself more by talking to yourself in a positive, self affirming and loving way. Give yourself a confident pat on the back. Treat yourself well by taking care of yourself. Learn that belittling and berating yourself is not only done through words but through our actions, as well.
5. Take care of your physical appearance: When we take care of ourselves, we empower ourselves. Learn how to care for yourself by eating right, exercising, getting good, quality sleep and have meaningful social interactions with others. Get a hair cut, take care of your skin, find a style that you like to dress in and that makes you feel good about yourself.
6. Give a boost to your self esteem: We all need a good kick in our self esteem now and then. It is to be expected. When we are down, the first thing we do is doubt who we are and what we are doing. Self-esteem issues are different in different people. Although you may feel great about yourself in one area of your life, you may be extremely down on yourself in another. Welcome to the world. We can all seek to improve ourselves. It is time you became committed to truly loving and appreciating yourself and who you are.
7. Learn who YOU are: Learning how to love and respect yourself for the unique individual you are, can be the best confidence builder. No two individuals are alike. Cloning to one type of a look, a certain way of thinking or doing what everyone else is doing, will never give you confidence. Only a mask to hide behind. Celebrating our individualism is not only greatly liberating but it is secretly what everyone wishes for. Learn to be yourself and honor who YOU are!
8. Conquer your fears: Fear can hold us back, stop us in our tracts and not allow us to live our lives to the fullest. One of the greatest obstacles in living a fuller more confident life is the fear of failure. The fear of not being good enough. There is no perfection in the world. There is only the ability to reach for and gain the most balance we can achieve at one time. This is all anyone can ask for.
9. Reset your belief system: Lack of confidence is often due to the fact that we have such deeply ingrained conditioning of self hate and loathing that we do not know how to appreciate ourselves or enjoy our lives. By taking a look at our belief system, we can often see what is holding us back, what is creating blocks in moving forward and the reasons behind our lack of love for ourselves. Are you at a cross roads due to the fact that your beliefs are negative, self destructive or evasive? You can change these beliefs.
10. Appreciate the gift of life: Those who truly do not appreciate their lives are missing out on it! We all have problems. We all have situations we would rather not deal with. We all have bad times. By concentrating your thoughts on these negative problems, you run the risk of getting caught up in the swell of down trodding emotions. These thought patterns pull you down like a whirlpool making it even more difficult to get up and get out! Learn to appreciate what you DO have. Be thankful. There are always those who are worse off than you are. When you work from a place of appreciation, it is easier to build a better life from there. Without a doubt, you can gain confidence by loving and accepting the gifts life has afforded you, no matter how small.
"As I change my inner attitudes, my outer experiences begin to mirror the change."
Confidence building is accessed by change. You cannot build trust and faith in yourself without change. It is as simple as that. So moving from one sphere of life to the next, takes courage, strength and the ability to let go of what is in the past and move forward.
Change is inevitable.
Our lives are made up of the building blocks of change. Change creates the person we must grow to be. Change happens for a reason. That reason is to allow us possibilities we may not have seen in the first place. This can be traumatic or it can be less so.
The single most important point you can make about change is that in most cases it's not what faces you that's the problem, it's how you react to it.
How you react is determined by how you perceive a particular change. The Chinese word for crisis is "weiji". Two characters that separately mean danger and opportunity. Every problem we encounter in life can be viewed that way. It is a chance to show that we can handle it. Changing the way you think, can change a life of stress and discomfort to a life of challenge and excitement.
Change shows itself in many forms. The move to a different career, by choice or not, the loss of a loved one, the loss of a relationship, the move to a new home or simply the change in the weather and how we feel.
It is important to embrace the transition!. Struggling, kicking and screaming and dragging your heals will only prolong trying to control the uncontrollable. Learn to recognize strengths you may have overlooked. Embrace optimism and reform your old belief system. Honor the new you, which you are transforming into. Here are some ways to embrace change:
1. Often, in any situation, we must take the quiet time to be with ourselves to observe this change. How is it going to effect me? Better yet, how am I going to let it effect me? What am I going to do to get through this? Allow the answers to come to you in your quiet time.
2. Take Everything one day at a time. Sometimes situations can become overwhelming when looking at the big picture. Again, take your quiet time to observe the moment. Allow yourself to take all the time, take the space that you need to grasp the change.
3. Breath. Deep breathing allows us to open our chest and expand. It clears our minds and bodies of toxins and should be used as a tool for change. Allow the breathe to cleanse you and make room for change. Make room for something different.
4. Support. We are always put at ease when we have support behind us. In these vulnerable moments, we can find strength in others. If you have a good friend, a family member, a loved one or a community group that you can turn to, do so. Be sure that this support comes from a positive, unbiased source. Otherwise, it can be more damaging than good. Rest assure, there have been others who have gone through what you are experiencing right now. See if you can take away with you some of their positive pearls of wisdom.
5. Love Yourself. You are the true source to your own happiness. You have to live within yourself. You have to be at peace within yourself. Only you can do that. Only you can make that happen. We each have our own way of being with ourselves, but there is only one way to be at ease with your soul. That is to love yourself, always.
6. Our Belief System is one of the major factors that can get us through situations or can cause our life to crumble around us! I do believe that there is a lot of innate goodness and balancing our minds do subconsciously to get us through hard times. The other portion of this is how we "program" ourselves to deal with any given situation.
7. Let go of Ego. Embracing peace of mind, optimism, the ability to forgive, and a sense of humor are all good ways to allow the ego to step aside and make room for some humble pie.
8. Allow Emotional Release. Identifying, expressing, experiencing, and accepting all of our feelings is your doorway to accepting all change in your life.
9. Be Flexible. You have a rigid, mind set about work, relationships, kids or lifestyle. Learn a lesson from the willow tree and its ability to bend in the great wind. Where as, when we are rigid like the old oak tree, we can easily break apart under the stress of change. Learn to relax and follow the path unfolding before you.
10. Their Is No Security in something that is irrelevant or no longer has meaning. When we let go of the familiar, we have the power to embrace the new/now. Embrace it!
"Confidence is built on staying positive, honoring your successes and learning from mistakes."
A Confidence Journal is a book or record you create to chart progress, make steps to follow and create a journey to building self-confidence. It can be used for writing down experiences you have, words that give you power and help you to work toward your success! This journal ia a good place to record your information so that you can go back and look at later.
Tips for Confidence Journaling
1. Confidence building is about creating balance. Upon waking, pick up your journal and write down a goal for the day . Commit yourself to doing one thing that will take you out of your comfort zone today.
2. It is a good idea to focus on one specific thing that will bring about change today, no matter how awkward it may feel. Be focused.
3. Determination is the key element you must apply to see your goal through today. Be determined.
4. Jot down an affirmation that you will repeat throughout the day "I am willing to take the risk", "I am proud of myself and will extend my pride even further today", "I will achieve my new goal today".
5. Standing up for what you believe in is the sign of a confident person. You can achieve this by having faith in what you choose to set as your goal.
6. Having faith in your abilities is trusting your heart's desire. And no one can deny your heart's desire.
7. Take a look at your negative attributes, write them down. Now, one by one, as you go on your journey, use these as a check list you will conquer.
8. Take a look at your positive attributes. These are your strengths you will use as tools to take you further and create the confident person you choose to be.
9. Reflect on your past successes. Use these as stepping stones in order to reach your goal. You have done it before and you will do it again.
10. As you inspire yourself and build your self-confidence, you inspire confidence in others. This natural progression is one of the most rewarding gifts you can receive.
"Gaining the confidence of others is one of the key ways in which a self-confident person finds success."
Listening to music can provide opportunities for an individual through their own musical experiences. Music can address how people interact with their environment and examine how they affect their environment. Music can encourage social interaction among people. The interaction may take the form of talking about thoughts and feelings, contributing to group experiences, cooperating with others or responding to others' needs. Interpersonal interaction can take place through music listening.
1. Choose types of music which inspire you.
2. Music can help you reflect, influence and alter your emotional response and therefore is a valuable therapeutic tool.
3. Music for confidence building helps with identification, awareness, reflection or expression of feelings and can help with related issues.
4. Music can act as a psychotherapeutic tool to improve low self-esteem. Low self-esteem can be boosted through improvisation, singing, movement and dancing.
5. The right music (music you love) can provide you with sensory feedback, will promote self-worth and promote body awareness and identity.
6. Music taps into memories and emotions. Work with music that brings forth memories and emotions that are positive, uplifting and motivating.
7. Music is success oriented. People of all ability levels can participate and reach their goal.
8. Studies have shown that it is not one type of music that inspires us or builds confidence, but any type of music that works to encourage your progress.
9. Learn more about our connections to music and the entrainment process.
10. Now choose the music that will help you to get motivated, inspire your actions and take you to the next step. Make a CD or MP3 of your favorites and utilize this valuable tool often!
"Make your own kind of music. Sing your own special song, even if nobody else sings along."
-Barry Mann and Cynthia Weil
Affirmations are a positive word, expression or term to guide us and give us reassurance. "I am a strong and confident person". I will walk with my chin up and be proud today". Saying it out loud, affirms the truth. Saying to a mirror is also a great tool, for it makes us look at ourselves in a re-affirming way. Affirmations are about "energy following thought". Program your thoughts to be affirming, self respecting, full of love and honor and your energy will follow this path. Positive affirmations are one of the greatest "confidence tools" we can give ourselves, because first and foremost, it comes down to having good self-esteem.
The power of visualization and guided imagery is one of our most powerful gifts! A healing tool we all have with in us - the "power of the mind!" Visualization can help you to deepen your ability to fully relax and quiet the mental chatter. This allows you to become more focused on your goals and increase your determination to reach these goals.
Picturing yourself as the person who is confident, successful and admired can be a very powerful tool. Energy follows thought. When you program your thoughts to reflect your wishes, you tend to put your energy into making it so. The mind can be the most helpful tool in the way we desire to live our lives and be who we want to be. If you can believe it, you can achieve it.
Learn more about the power of visualization and guided imagery.
Crystals Associated with Confidence
The power behind Earth's minerals can be felt the minute you put a crystal in your hands or near your physical body. Crystals are the treasures of the earth. These stones are filled with energy to be used. Some of the best crystals for healing include Calcite, Hematite, Fluorite, Peridot, Quartz and Turquoise. They can be used for awareness, communication, better understanding, grounding, and transitions.
Properties: Abundant crystal that comes in shades of white, gray, black, green, yellow, blue, brown, or red. Helps one draw more insight from books or personal experience by making important information easier to remember. Calcite is strongly recommended for those involved in the healing professions.
Lime Green: Tranquility;
soothes spiritual heart; helps us learn from lessons in each situation and new options. Clarifies visions, imagery, astral travel and recall. Helps us replace fears, old ways with healthier ones. Cleans toxins and fumes from body.
Green Calcite helps you adjust to the transition from a stagnant or negative situation to a challenging, more fulfilling, and positive one.
Gold or yellow calcite is used by people who meditate because the color is linked to the sun and light. Recommended for astral projection.
Clear/Optical: Clearer vision & communication, wellness, general cleansing.
Blue Clacite: Eases pain (especially back).
Orange Calcite: Uplifting, joy, happiness, humor.
Buy Tumbled Calcite Now * Buy Optical/Clear Calcite Now * Order Other Forms of this Stone
Properties: The stone of transformation. Charoite helps seeing old patterns with new possibilities. It is believed to open the heart, allow inspiration, encourage service, and grants us the ability for seeing more clearly (mentally, physically, psychically). It is believed that this stone brings about faster healing. Some find it useful for entity release work. Most effective on the upper centers of energy, which are the Heart, Brow and Crown Chakra to transmute/lift us out of troubled or stuck emotions and most of all, fear. This brings about vibrational change and therefore stimulates the Aura. Use this stone for transforming negative energies into acceptance. Use Charoite to assist in the foresight and ability to improve your intuitive vision and build self-confidence.
Buy Tumbled Charoite Now * Order Other Forms of this Stone
Properties: This crystal is the most recommended stone for grounding and is associated with the Root Chakra, by encourages ones survival instincts and is centering. Hematite condenses scattered feelings, turns fuzziness into mental clarity, enhances concentration, memory, practicality, helps those who study, do bookkeeping, detailed work and helps with sound sleep. Considered the symbol of life energy, hematite allows for more confidence, will power and boldness. Helps us adjust to being physical. A protective stone and helps bolster low self-esteem. Hematite is known to deflect negativity. It restores equilibrium, stability and is also used for astral protection. It brings our awareness back to the body and helps one maintain their sense of self. If worn, Hematite should be placed near the base of the spine.
Buy Tumbled Hematite Now * Order Other Forms of this Stone
Properties: This stone is for rebirth and renewal. Used for good health, wealth and protection. Clears Heart Chakra, pathway, strengthening breath of life, prosperity, growth, openness. Used by Egyptians, Aztecs, Incas to gently cleanse and heal the physical heart. Helps understand relationships, other realities Alleviates
depression, anger, fear, jealousy, anxiety. A visionary stone. Helps connect us to our destinies and to an understanding of the purpose of existence. Can help us visualize not only the ultimate peak of physical but of spiritual continuation as well. Helps with mental cleansing by highlighting problems. The stomach and other digestive tract organs may benefit from Peridot.
Buy Peridot Now * Order Other Forms of this Stone
Quartz: "Rock Crystal"
Properties:Quartz is the Master Healer and the "stone of power"! Probably the most versatile multipurpose healing stone. Easy to cleanse, store information/energy in, program or amplify energy and is used as a healing instrument. The natural tendency for quartz is for harmony. Quartz can both draw and send energy therefore it is effective for sending/receiving guidance. Quartz is used for transformation in healing and in all levels of change (mentally/emotionally, physically and spiritually). Quartz stimulates the natural crystal in body tissues and fluids to resonate at the highest healing frequency. Quartz works with All Chakra and master gland for balancing, cleansing and healing. It is the perfect stone for complete Aura balancing.
Buy Tumbled Quartz Now * Order Other Forms of this Stone
Properties: A good general healer for all illnesses and excellent conductor (high copper). Speech enhancer, friendship, communication and healing. This gentle, cool, soothing stone is a Native American classic. It opens the Throat Chakra promoting open communication, creativity, serenity, spiritual bonding and is uplifting. Opens the Heart Chakra for giving/receiving. Symbolizes our source (spirit/sky) and spiritual love for healing and help. Use on the Brow Chakra for psychic connection to great spirit. Strengthens and aligns all meridians, chakras, and energy fields. Tunes into the energies of the person and transmits them back into the world. Can also help you get more in tune with others. A popular stone with creative problem solvers. Meant for those who wish to communicate. Beneficial for the entire body.
Buy Turquoise Now * Order Other Forms of this Stone
Study Energy Medicine at Home
The Peacefulmind.com Homestudy Programs make it possible for anyone to study energy medicine at home, on your time!
*Transitions: The Transformational Guide and Workbook for Creating Great Health is Andrew Pacholyk, MS, L.Ac. culmination of years of Andrew's clinical work. This is a manual you can use, whether you are healthy or ill or you are somewhere in between and you want to rebalance your mind, body and spirit to become the whole person you can be! This workbook gives you a plan to take care of yourself. It can be used over and over to find balance and keep yourself as healthy as you can. It gives you �tools� to use when and where you need them. It helps to evaluate where you are in your journey and offers ways to get you exactly where you want to be Want to know more?
*The "Color Elite" Color Therapy Certification Course Andrew Pacholyk, MS, L.Ac. has finally published his most complete healing course using the power of color and light therapy. This ultimate guide to chromotherapy teaches you about color and every aspect of it, how it is used in different therapeutic settings and how it has become such a great healing modality, no matter what profession you are in you will learn how to incorporate color into your daily life! Want to know more?
*The Crystal Divination Workbook This is Andrew's NEW workbook, which utilizes the power of crystals for divination purposes! Andrew includes in this workbook: crystal grids, pendulum work and techniques, metaphysical properties of crystals, his Crystal Oracle Cards...and much more! Want to know more?
*The Crystal Light Crystal Therapy Course This incredible course is our biggest and most popular course on the internet! This is the study of crystals and how to heal with earth's precious gems! Want to know more?
*Chakracology - A Workbook and Manual This workbook format allows you to look at the energy of the Chakra and how they affect us on a daily basis. The book allows you to work through each center on a mental, spiritual, as well as a physical level and then find ways to re-align, balance and manage your energy in a positive way! Want to know more?
*The Healing Art of Touch - Massage Therapy Homestudy Learn the art of touch and massage therapy through Andrew's very extensive course. Complete anatomy lessons, varied techniques and amazing information is offered in this course. Also learn the business aspects of massage, how to cope with clients that are difficult and energy transference are just a few of the many topics covered! Want to know more?
*What's Your Heart Telling You? Finding Love and Romance - The Workbook and Journal Andrew Pacholyk, MS, L.Ac. has now published his newest work based on years of personal intimacy, clinical experience, counseling and client research on the ways to navigate love, sex, romance and relationships in a modern day world. Andrew has devised this very thorough workbook and journal with questionnaires, exercises, quotes, tips, meditations, feng shui, aromatherapy, massage and herbal applications for creating the perfect scenario for finding, coping and keeping love in your life! Want to know more?
*The Feng Shui Journal The Peacefulmind.com Feng Shui Journal makes it possible for you to improve relationships, maximize career potential and enhance your environment!
* We are honored to offer the Feng Shui Journal for beginner to advanced Feng Shui practitioners. This journal covers an extensive background on Feng Shui techniques history, usage, clearing, cleansing, manifesting and helpful information in order to bring balance back into your life!Want to know more?
What are your experiences in the journey? Sharing your own experiences often helps others. We'd love to know in the
View Shopping Cart/Checkout
Questions? Comments! Order Help? Please Contact Andrew
"Purveyors of Healthy Qi"
Order online or call
917 843 3623 tel